How to be like a ninja

Introduction


  Today, Japanese culture is very popular. And, Japanese culture is drawing attention from all over the world. For example, ninja are very popular with foreign people. So, I want to introduce ninjas. Ninjas are people who served the rulers of the time and used the special technique of ninjutsu to act like spies and fight enemies. Of course not currently. Since they are also the main characters of manga, anime, and movies, many foreigners will know about ninjas. Shuriken was one of the tools that ninjas used. In English, shuriken probably means throwing star. Many shuriken is shaped like a star. 

  At this time, why don’t you try making shuriken with origami (Japanese traditional paper craft)? I learned how to make shuriken from my mother when I was a little child. Then the shuriken became one of my favorite origami. It may seem difficult, but it’s very easy. Actually, when I went to nursery school as a volunteer, many children enjoyed playing with my origami shuriken. So, shuriken is also good for children.

  I will explain how to make a shuriken. I think it’s easy to understand while looking at the fingers. Let’s try it !



Ingredient


a sheet of origami of your favorite color.

Scissors

Your hands



Description


  1. Fold in half to horizontally and cut along the crease line

  2. From here on, you’ll use a piece of cut paper


  1. Fold in the dotted line

  1. Fold in the dotted line as triangle



  1. Fold in the dotted line. Then it will look like this.

  2. Turn one over and rotate the other. Then combine as a figure.

  3. Tuck them into the pocket.

  1. Turn over and tuck them into the pocket.

  2. finish!

Conclusion


  In conclusion, I think that it is very difficult to explain the process of making origami in English. I worry if you can understand how to make shuriken. Do you enjoy it? 

  The most important point is to make the two pieces symmetrical. Otherwise, you won’t be able to combine them well.

  The next time you make it, you should try changing the size and color of the paper. Making it from gold or silver origami makes it a very special shuriken.

  If you can make a shuriken, try playing as a ninja. This play is also loved by children. So, this is perfect for playing with children.

  Finally, I hope that many people will experience and enjoy Japanese culture like ninja and origami.


 

コメント