Sad News
The other day, I had a very sad news.
It's informed that the Nagaoka Fireworks Festival will be canceled for two years in a row.
I went to watch it two years ago.
That was very beautiful and I was very moved.
This is a movie. I couldn't film the video well. It was too big to fit in the screen.
What you see in reality was more beautiful than watching in movie.
I hope that Covid19 can be controlled as soon as possible.
And, I want to go watch it in next year!
It is a bad news... The festival in my city also was canceled last year, but it may be hold this year!
返信削除I didn’t know the news , so I am sad, too. I want to watch the fireworks among university student.
返信削除When I heard the news, I was so sad too...
返信削除I like watching fireworks. I hope we can see fireworks somewhere this year.